A pretty simple recipe if I do say so myself....
- chicken breast
- baby spinach
- quinoa (with Moroccan seasoning)
- pistachio dukka
- roast pumpkin (1 hour, at 180 degrees celcuis in the BBQ), while you wait, call a family member and say g'day, after which you should be ready to scrape out the pumpkin and place in a mixing bowl
- cook quinoa according to packet (takes 20 minutes, when ready, add to the pumpkin mix and stir through. Set aside.
- while the dukka is on the go, mix 2 tbs of dukka with 1 tbs oil and 1 tbs lemon juice.
- cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally so you have skinny breasts and coat in the dukka mix
- grill chicken on BBQ for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- layer all the elements on the plate as thus .... Baby spinich, avacodo, quinoa mix, chicken, crumbled fetta.
16/7/2014 07:54:16 pm
Leave a Reply.
Hi, I’m T.