- 1 x BBQ chook, pulled apart
- 1 x onion, diced
- 1 x zucchini, grated
- 1 x sheet of puff pastry
- 1 x egg, beaten with a bit of water (20 ml)
- 1 x can of chicken & vegetable based soup - Campbell's or something similar
1. Place all ingredients (except the puff pastry) in a pan and fry until cooked and reduced to a gravy like consistency.
2. Place meat & gravy in the bottom of the pie pot.
3. Place the puff pastry over the top of the pot, decorate with off cuts of pastry or poppy seeds and brush with egg and a bit of water.
4. Cook in the BBQ on the cooling rack at 180 degrees celcuis for about 20 minutes or until pastry is adequately 'puffed'.
Recipe courtesy of my man friend! He has learned the ways of baking in the BBQ from the master (me) or so I tell him....